So its been about a week since I have undergone PRK (Photorefractive keratectomy) surgery.
Am I happy I did it? Yes! If I were to go back in time, would I still have done it? Yes! Just a quick recap, the surgery itself was not long, the entire procedure was at most 5 minutes. I have got both bandages removed already. Now, I have no pain whatsoever and my vision is much better than day 1. Things are more clear and I am able to stare at a monitor for a while without getting a headache or needing a rest.
Today, I went in for my vision check!! My vision is 20/30, which is really good enough for me but my doc says there are still time for improvement as it heals more and more. There is still very minor astigmatism but its nothing that will impact my vision. This vision is already good enough for driving! **Reminder: If you are Canadian, you have to update your drivers license to indicate you no longer need glasses.
- Vision - 20/30 baby!! This was much better than the -6.5 with -2.5 astigmatism.
- Pain Level – None
- Driving Ability - I started driving again yesterday
- Feeling - Super happy!
- Side Effects - consistent dry eyes
- Makeup/Creams - Not yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment